The Capital Link is looking for highly motivated candidates who are willing to further develop their career in Investment Banking.
Due to our strong growth we are looking for an analyst to focus on the execution of the current and future deal flow.
The Capital Link is an independent advisory firm that provides high quality services to companies and investors involved in mergers & acquisitions, equity & debt raising and financial management. We are focused on building long-term relationships, finding creative solutions and providing an exceptionally high-quality execution.
The ideal candidate would have following profile:
- 1 year of previous experience in M&A is required
- Graduated in a Master in (Applied) Economics, Commercial Engineering, Management or similar education
- Strong affinity for, and knowledge of, M&A and Corporate Finance
- Highly motivated team player who can also work autonomously
- Critical mind-set combined with good analytical skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Creative, entrepreneurial mind-set
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Performing financial analysis, strategic business analysis and detailed industry research
- Involvement in drafting presentations, pitch books and memoranda
- Financial statement analysis and financial modelling
- Helping in the execution of corporate finance transactions
If you’re interested, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].