Associate opportunity at the Capital Link
Due to our strong growth we are looking for a senior profile to focus on the execution of the current and future deal flow.
the Capital Link is an independent advisory firm that provides high quality services to companies and investors involved in mergers & acquisitions, equity & debt raising and financial management. We are focused on building long-term relationships, finding creative solutions and providing an exceptionally high-quality execution.
The ideal candidate would have following profile:
- 3-4 years of experience in Transaction Services/Due Diligence in either an audit and/or corporate finance environment
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to produce high-quality work
- Motivated team player with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Broad experience in accounting, financial modelling, business plan generation, financial analysis, due diligence and valuation
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highly motivated team player who can also work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Graduated in a Master in (Applied) Economics, Commercial Engineering, Management or Finance
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Execution of the deal flow with a strong focus on financial modelling and coordinating processes
- Review of historical financials and all other financial and legal data
- Generation / revision of budgets and forecasts
- Coordination of data room / due diligence process
- Working directly with the client’s management team and shareholders
- Working closely with other team members and external advisors
If you’re interested, send your CV to email@example.com.